meGO Gig's Terms & Conditions
Last Update: January 2020
Welcome to https://gig.meGO.biz/
Buyers are users who purchase services on meGO Gig.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on meGO Gig.
meGO Gig Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Proposal.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Proposal Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the meGO Gig platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with meGO Gig Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on meGO Gig, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Proposals or through the Logo Maker on meGO Gig.
▪ Sellers create Proposals on meGO Gig to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- ▪ Each Proposal you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of the purchase amount.
- ▪ If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s meGO Gig Balance.
- ▪ Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- ▪ Sellers may not promote their Proposals or any meGO Gig content via the Google Ads platform.
- ▪ The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- ▪ For security concerns, meGO Gig may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by Buyers, or associating multiple meGO Gig accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- ▪ Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints meGO Gig as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to meGO Gig shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by meGO Gig (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and meGO Gig (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms & Conditions. In the event that meGO Gig (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against meGO Gig and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that meGO Gig may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any Terms & Conditions, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that meGO Gig may deem necessary or prudent.
- ▪ meGO Gig partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the meGO Gig platform are performed by meGO Gig’s Payment Services Providers.
- ▪ Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
▪ Proposals created on meGO Gig are User Generated Content.
▪ Proposals and/or users may be removed by meGO Gig from the Site for violations to these Terms & Conditions, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
o Illegal or Fraudulent services
o Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service
o Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
o Intentional copies of Proposals
o Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Proposals
o Proposals misleading to Buyers or others
o Reselling of regulated goods
o Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
o Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
o Exceedingly low quality Proposals
o Promoting meGO Gig and/or meGO Gig Proposals through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity
that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
▪ Proposals that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
▪ Proposals that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
▪ Proposals may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
▪ All proposals submitted by Seller will be checked and approved by meGO Gig before Buyer able to see the proposal.
▪ Statements on the Proposal Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms & Conditions is prohibited.
▪ To withdraw your revenue, you must have a verified account with at least one of meGO Gig's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with meGO Gig’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by meGO Gig’s Payment Services Provider.
▪ Your meGO Gig profile can be associated with only one account from each meGO Gig withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one meGO
▪ Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
▪ To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
▪ Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
▪ Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
▪ Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
▪ You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the meGO Gig platform.
▪ meGO Gig retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for meGO Gig marketing and promotional purposes.
▪ Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on meGO Gig must be an allowed service on meGO Gig. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on meGO Gig.
▪ meGO Gig partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with meGO Gig Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the meGO Gig platform are performed by meGO Gig’s Payment Services Providers.
▪ meGO Gig serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by meGO Gig (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and meGO Gig (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms & Conditions. In the event that meGO Gig (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against meGO Gig and not the Buyer directly.
▪ In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
▪ Your existing meGO Gig Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
▪ You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the meGO Gig site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report
it immediately to Customer Support.
▪ To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either meGO Gig or
meGO Gig’s Payment Services Providers. Payment Services Providers may also collect such other information as necessary for proposes of processing withdrawal payments. meGO Gig is not
▪ By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on meGO Gig, you represent and warrant that:
(a) you are legally authorized to provide such information;
(b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s);
(c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on meGO
(d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
▪ Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Proposal.
▪ The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms & Conditions. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
▪ An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
▪ When a Buyer orders a Proposal, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
▪ Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Proposals. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm
the Seller's status.
▪ Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
▪ Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. meGO Gig will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
▪ Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Proposal page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
▪ Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of meGO Gig's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
▪ Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms & Conditions.
▪ To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the meGO Gig platform from users within our Community.
Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the meGO Gig platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all
▪ Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Proposal page.
▪ Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller's Live Portfolio on their Proposal page if the Buyer chooses to
publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
▪ Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Proposal’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
▪ Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
▪ Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
▪ Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact meGO
Gig's Customer Support department for assistance. Order cancellations can be performed on meGO Gig, when eligible, by Customer Support per order.
▪ Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms & Conditions. Doing so may get your account temporarily or
permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
▪ meGO Gig, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
▪ All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
▪ If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s meGO Gig Balance.
▪ Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Proposal and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no
▪ Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
▪ Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
▪ Eligibility for requests to meGO Gig to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms & Conditions, general
misconduct, and improper usage of the meGO Gig delivery system.
▪ Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Please be
advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
▪ In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s meGO Gig Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s meGO Gig Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s meGO Gig Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
▪ Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience
with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
▪ Buyers email customer support to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where
the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of meGO Gig.
▪ Any non-permitted usage of meGO Gig encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to;
harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of meGO Gig’s Terms & Conditions.
▪ meGO Gig Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
o Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on meGO Gig)
o The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
o Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
o Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
o The user is no longer an active meGO Gig user due to Terms & Conditions violations or closure of their account.
o Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
o The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
o The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
o The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the meGO Gig platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
o The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
o Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
o Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
o Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
o Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
o Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Seller’s Proposal Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
▪ meGO Gig does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's meGO Gig Balance and are available for future purchases on meGO Gig. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your meGO Gig Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on meGO Gig.
▪ Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
User Conduct and Protection
meGO Gig's User Conduct and Protection
Last Update: January 2020
meGO Gig maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of meGO Gig. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on meGO Gig. To report a violation of our Terms & Conditions, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
▪ To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of meGO Gig in order to circumvent or abuse the meGO Gig messaging system or meGO Gig platform is not permitted.
▪ Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
▪ meGO Gig does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may contact customer support.
▪ meGO Gig does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the meGO Gig platform.
▪ All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on meGO Gig's platform.
▪ Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
▪ meGO Gig is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in
the suspension/removal of your account.
▪ Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through meGO Gig to contract, engage with, or pay outside of meGO Gig.
▪ Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust
& Safety team.
▪ Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
▪ meGO Gig reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favour. If the chargeback case allows, meGO Gig (or one of meGO Gig’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
▪ Users may report Proposals to Customer Support that may be in violation of meGO Gig’s Terms & Conditions based on the reported Proposal’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat
▪ Sellers warrant that any content included in their Proposals shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Proposals, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Proposals.
If you come across any content that may violate our Terms & Conditions, you should report it to us through the appropriate channels created to handle those issues as outlined in our Terms &
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms & Conditions or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address
and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - meGO Gig does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behaviour & Language - Communication on meGO Gig should be friendly, constructive, and professional. meGO Gig condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media
Phishing and Spam - Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Proposals or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of meGO Gig will not be protected by our Terms & Conditions.
Authentic meGO Gig Profile - You may not create a false identity on meGO Gig, misrepresent your identity, create a meGO Gig profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. meGO Gig reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use meGO Gig for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the meGO Gig community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to meGO Gig’s Terms & Conditions is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on meGO Gig. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell meGO Gig accounts.
▪ meGO Gig reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms & Conditions or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
▪ Violation of meGO Gig's Terms & Conditions may get your account disabled permanently.
▪ Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on meGO Gig.
▪ Users who have violated our Terms & Conditions and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
▪ Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
▪ Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
▪ Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last
cleared payment received in their account and subject to meGO Gig 's approval.
▪ Disputes should be handled contacting meGO Gig Customer Support.
▪ meGO Gig may make changes to its Terms & Conditions from time to time. When these changes are made, meGO Gig will make a new copy of the terms & conditions available on this page.
▪ You understand and agree that if you use meGO Gig after the date on which the Terms & Conditions have changed, meGO Gig will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms & Conditions.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to meGO Gig by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. meGO Gig does check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, meGO Gig is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Pro Sellers, Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Proposals, their delivery, any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate services.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on meGO Gig. Failing to do so may result
in removal of the Proposals, as applicable, and may lead to the suspension of Seller's account.
Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Proposal on meGO Gig, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Proposal page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. As for the delivered work, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Proposal and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work.
For Voice Over Proposals, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not
public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the
content users voluntarily create/upload to meGO Gig, including Proposals texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by meGO Gig for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Gig, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and
internet commercial spots).There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor meGO Gig will be
liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS
AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER INQBAY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH INQBAY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL INQBAY BERHAD, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH
YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS,
LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, INQBAY AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with InQBay, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.
Last update: December 2019
of the Site after we make changes will constitute acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for any updates or changes.
InQBay Berhad and our affiliates (collectively, “meGO Gig”, “InQBay”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “InQBay Berhad”) respect about your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information of its users - buyers, sellers, collaborators and other visitors browsing the Site (“Users”) as well as affiliates, influencers and other collaborators interacting with InQBay Berhad. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit and/or use the Site. This Policy explains our privacy practices for the Site and services provided by meGO Gig as well as privacy practices that apply to affiliates, influencers and other collaborators who are individuals. By accessing and/or using the Site and its related sites, applications, services, goods and/or registering for a meGO Gig account and/or using it as a collaborator to share comments on a specific project and/or registering to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, including to our collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of your personal information. You can also learn how to limit sharing of information in this Policy.
Information We Collect
When you register to the Site, or use it as collaborator, and/or register to our affiliate or influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including a valid email address, facebook or google account log in details and username. We may ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information that you provide us, such as, your profile details, physical address, telephone number or other contact details, financial information (such as payment method and credit card number), details about other social networks linked accounts, details about your listed proposals, purchases, education, profession and expertise, and additional authentication information. We also collect information about your communications with meGO Gig as well as communication with other users of meGO Gig.
In addition, we collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including geo-location information, IP address, device and connection information, browser information and web-log information, and all communications recorded by Users through the Site. We use that information to enhance user experience, personalize your browsing experience as well as monitor the Site for preventing fraud and inappropriate content or behaviour. We also collect supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data, if applicable.
Additionally, in order to improve your online experience at meGO Gig, we have implemented impression reporting. While you view our ads, we gather user Global Unique Identifier, HTTP request data like, user agent, IP, host, url, country/continent from which request made, browser info, device/operating system/operating system version.
Once you register, your username and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. This information includes photos you upload, your published portfolio, Proposal information, ratings, and additional information you may choose to add to your profile.
How do we collect Information?
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You do this by filling out the registration details on the Site, linking to your meGO Gig account accounts of other social networks (please also see the External Links section below), completing application forms, skill tests and customer surveys (if any) as well as by posting and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about sellers and their Proposals, User's location, education and profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings and feedbacks by buyers and anything you choose to add to your user
We also collect information from third party vendors and/or partners and/or other commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases, who provide us data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
How do we use the Information collected?
Where relevant under applicable laws, all processing of your personal information will be justified by a "condition" for processing. In the majority of cases, processing will be justified on the basis that:
▪ you have provided your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose;
▪ our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with services which you have purchased);
▪ the processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal obligation or regulatory obligation that we have (e.g. fraud prevention); or
▪ the processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (e.g. to improve our services to you), subject to your interests and fundamental rights and provided it is conducted at all
times in a way that is proportionate.
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
▪ to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site and to perform our obligations to you. For example, we use the information collected from you to verify your identity. We also use
this information to establish and set up your account, verify or re-issue a password, log your activity, enable your communications with other members, provide customer support and contact you from time to time. The information helps us develop and improve our services to you and customize and personalize your experience (including by making proposal suggestions, ranking search results, etc.).
▪ to ensure marketplace integrity, prevent fraud and maintain a safe and secure marketplace. For example, we use your information to track and prevent fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities and, monitor content integrity, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, verify or authenticate information provided by you, enforce our Terms of Service and comply with applicable laws. We conduct certain behavioural analytics to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, if we detect activity that we think poses a risk to the meGO Gig marketplace, other users, our community, or third parties, automated processes may restrict or limit your ability to use meGO Gig. If you would like to challenge any such decision, please contact us at email@example.com.
▪ to promote and advertise the meGO Gig Site and marketplace. For example, we use the information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (as detailed below), to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programs, contests or other promotional activities or events.
▪ to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those set out in this Policy.
▪ We use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions from meGO Gig that may be of interest to you or our related services. This may be via email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
▪ In most cases our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, although some cases (such as where required by law) will be based on your
consent. You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time - this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
How long do we keep your information?
We apply a general rule of keeping personal information only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, in some circumstances we may retain your personal information for longer periods of time. We may retain your information for the following purposes:
▪ as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations, e.g. so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenge; and
▪ in relation to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Children Under the Age of 14
Our Site is not intended for children under 14 years of age. No one under age 14 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 14, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 14, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
We combine your personal information with information we collect automatically or obtain from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising and/or to prevent fraud. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt-out through the link attached to each communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfill obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud and illegal activities, as detailed below:
▪ We share your information with service providers that provide us with services for the purpose of operating the Site, opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services (example - payment vendors, CRM systems, forum hosting, community management services, IT SaaS services, mailing systems or technical consultants). Our contracts with these service providers do not permit use of your information for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions;
▪ We will share your information to law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes; when we believe it necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud or violations of law, breaches of security, or breaches of this Policy; to respond to claims against us; and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of meGO Gig, our customers, or the public;
▪ We share your information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of securing the site and protecting it against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities;
▪ We share your information to help facilitate interactions between Users. For example if you are a Buyer we may share certain limited information about you (such as the fact it is your first purchase on meGO Gig) with the Seller to ensure the services you receive from the Seller will fit your needs; such sharing of information is limited in scope, will not include personal identifying information (PII) and is only intended to improve the services provided by the Seller and your user experience;
▪ We share your information with InQBay Berhad and affiliates that are related by common control for the purpose of operating the Site, providing our services to you and for other purposes listed herein; and
▪ Your personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, transfer of all or a portion of InQBay's assets, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event. In the event that we sell any business or assets, we will disclose your data to the prospective buyer. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Please note, your profile information and additional information regarding your activity is made public and is visible to all Users of the Site. When you publish your information and/or share your data with other meGO Gig Users, you do so at your own risk. While meGO Gig strives to protect your privacy and our Terms of Service require our Users not to use the data shared with them, meGO Gig cannot ensure that all Users will do so.
When you visit the Site, we use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us, among other things, to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, make your browsing much more convenient and effortless and allow us to test user experience and offer you personalized browsing or promotions. By continuing to use this Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer or device in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
The following is a more detailed explanation of the types of cookies we use:
▪ Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Site. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of the Site, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
▪ Functionality cookies
▪ Performance cookies
Performance cookies help us to understand the behavior of users of the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our Site is; for instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated, to assist us to improve how the Site works. Some of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time, so that we can store your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits by eliminating the need to repeatedly
enter the same data. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. You should do this through the browser
settings for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies.
It is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, cookies may, in certain cases, save you from the need to enter usernames and passwords, and allow session continuity.
We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard
technologies and internal procedures. Among other things, we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification (with respect to payment by credit
cards). In addition, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information equally provide for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way. However, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Users who have registered to the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Further information about our data security practices can be provided on request.
Updating Your Information
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately. We will make sure we investigate the matter and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible where necessary or give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem with deleting your personal information, please contact meGO Gig's Customer Support and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
If you delete your User Generated Content (“UGC”), as defined in the meGO Gig Terms of Service, from the Site, copies of your UGC may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including UGC, is governed by our Terms of Service.
Withdraw or revoke consent
Please notify us in writing if you wish to withdraw or revoke your consent from our use and process your Personal Data for the Purposes and the Additional Purpose as stipulated herein.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for Additional Purposes by us, please click on the link “Unsubscribe” which is embedded in the relevant email in order not to receive any email in the future.
To exercise any of your rights in connection with your personal information, we kindly ask that you open a Customer Support ticket. Please include all the relevant details, so your ticket can be handled
correctly. We will process any requests in line with any local laws and our policies and procedures. If you do not have an active meGO Gig account, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Policy, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.